What's New?

Greetings, Penguins!   Allow me to welcome you, to our very first Penguin of the Bi-Week!   This penguin has been around for a long time. Like, forever. They’ve been there for everything. Even before the island publicly opened. So, dedication is clearly at play here. Community activity is second nature, they’ll always pop in […]

By on January 27, 2020 | 2 Comments

Greetings, Penguins!   As you probably noticed, there was no Penguin of the Week this previous Monday,   This was no mistake, penguins.   You’ve read the title, please allow me to introduce: Penguin of the Bi-Week!   Penguin of the “Bi” Week? Huh?   That’s correct. Penguin of the Bi-Week is a new, bi-weekly […]

By on January 22, 2020 | 2 Comments

The twentieth Penguin of the Week, in 2020. Now that’s cool.   But,   Not as cool as our Penguin of the Week.   Whoever chooses Penguin of the Week must be out of their penguin mind. How? How could they not pick this penguin sooner? Why has this penguin NOT been chosen yet? Every […]

By on January 13, 2020 | 4 Comments

Greetings, Penguins!   I hope you’re not sleeping penguins, because it’s Penguin of the Week!   This penguin is extremely artistic, dedicated, and friendly. This penguin works to preserve memories of Penguin World and suggests ways to better the island. Some say this penguin never sleeps, but I would never why.     Congratulations, Awake! […]

By on January 5, 2020 | 3 Comments

Greetings, Penguins!   Welcome back to the latest edition of Penguin of the Week!   This penguin is extremely friendly, helpful, and loyal! This penguin will always help you out whenever you need it. They’ve been around the island for a while now, and it was only a matter of time before their name was […]

By on December 22, 2019 | 4 Comments

Greetings, Penguins!   Welcome back to the latest edition of Penguin of the Week!   This penguin is outgoing, cheerful, and very eventful! This penguin may just be the president of the penguin party-planning committee. No igloo party or dance club is complete without this penguin in attendance!     Congratulations, Minedibuzz! Your friendly attitude, […]

By on December 15, 2019 | 1 Comment

Greetings, Penguins!   Welcome back to the latest edition of Penguin of the Week!   This penguin is helpful, cheerful, entertaining and supportive. This penguin will help you out if you need a flipper, make you laugh, and is always there when you need them. You can rely on this penguin when needed, and you […]

By on December 8, 2019 | 3 Comments

Greetings, Penguins!   Welcome back to the latest edition of Penguin of the Week!   This penguin is constantly active, friendly, and dedicated. This penguin’s always helping out around the island, can be found enjoying time with friends, and always enjoys a laugh. Whenever you need them, they’ll be there and you can count on […]

By on December 1, 2019 | 2 Comments

Greetings, Penguins!   Welcome back to the latest edition of Penguin of the Week!   This penguin is kind, friendly, humble, and always there when you need them. I may be biased on this one, but they also have a great taste in PC video games. 😉 This penguin’s always helping out and guiding those […]

By on November 24, 2019 | 4 Comments

Greetings, Penguins!   Welcome back to the latest edition of Penguin of the Week!   Community activity, some say it is key. But that wouldn’t make sense, because where’s the lock?   Never mind that, back to what I was saying.   This penguin takes community involvement to the next level. This penguin can often […]

By on November 17, 2019 | 3 Comments

Penguin World is an educational instance. We do not hold copyright for any of the files